International Simulcast Event Premiers at 2012 Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming
May 23, 2012
Tucson, AZ – The Race Track Industry Program today announced an event premiering at the 2012 Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming. The Global Simulcast Marketplace is the one place where representatives of organizations from around the globe can break down the barriers of time and distance to meet in one place, at one time, to buy and sell their racing product. This is a unique opportunity that enables attendees to expand their business opportunities in the international market of racing distribution.
“ One of the goals of the Symposium has always been to facilitate industry interaction,” said Doug Reed, Director of the Race Track Industry Program. “The marketplace concept was created after a number of international attendees indicated that it is difficult to identify and connect with the appropriate people to acquire our product; they are eager to explore all the possibilities associated with North American racing.”
“The Marketplace is a unique opportunity designed for registrants of the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming who are buyers of simulcast signals and providers of the live racing product to sit down and work through details of a deal,” said Reed.
Confirmed Marketplace participants include:
- 123 racing
- Australian Racing
- Autochart LLC
- British Columbia Horse Racing Industry
- California Authority of Racing Fairs
- Canterbury Park
- Caymanas Track Limited
- CHRIMS Inc
- Churchill Downs Incorporated (TwinSpires and United Tote)
- Elite Turf Club
- Emerald Downs
- GBI Racing (UK)
- Global Wagering Group LLC
- Great Canadian Racing
- Groupe Carrus
- Horsemen’s Park
- Irish Greyhound Board
- Keeneland Association, Inc.
- Las Vegas Dissemination Company
- Latin American Racing Channel
- Lien Games Racing LLC
- Lone Star Park
- MIR International
- Monarch Content (Management (Managing content for over a dozen top U.S.-based race tracks)
- MTR Gaming Group (Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort, Presque Isle Downs & Casino, Scioto Downs)
- New York Racing Association
- Pari Mutuel Urbain (PMU)
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Phumelela (South Africa)
- Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Premier Turf Club, LLC
- Racing & Gaming Services, Inc.
- Remington Park Racing and Casino
- Sportech, Inc.
- Tabcorp, Media & International Division
- The Racing Network International
- TrackData Systems
- WatchandWager.com LLC
- Woodbine Entertainment Group